Adsense-wrapper for DFP
I decided if I was going to simplify how we displayed the ads I was going to need to come up with a way to keep track of all our 100+ ad spots and match them up with what urls the ad spots appear on. The solution I came up with is my adsense-wrapper script.
With permission from my boss, I've put the code on Github so that others might be able to benefit from it and or help us improve it. Please feel free to clone/download the code and kick the tires.
Post Your Comment
Please be considerate of others. Keep comments relevant. Content deemed inappropriate or offensive may be edited and/or deleted. Email addresses are never displayed.
Line breaks and paragraphs are automatically converted — no need to use p or br/. Quotes, apostrophes, and double-dashes are automatically converted to smart punctuation. Be careful when copying and pasting portions of entries or other comments.
Links can be created using the standard <a href="http://url">urlName</a>. The following inline HTML elements may also be used: strong, em, cite, & code. The title attribute is allowed within any element. All other code will get removed before posting.
- Wireless Weather Station with Sun / Moon and Advanced Forecast Icon WS-9611U-IT by La Crosse Technology - Tomorrow's Weather Today
- Five tips for cleaning and speeding up your Mac | How To - CNET
- Smith House Toy and Auction Company - Catalog Lot 232 - Smith House Toy and Auction Company
- Apple iOS 7: Everything You Need to Know
- Podio - YouTube
- The Always Up-to-Date Guide to Managing Your Facebook Privacy